- 2 lbs stewing beef cubes
- 1 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cups carrots, chopped
- 3 large potatoes, chopped
- 1 large can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- Marinate beef in salad dressing overnight.
- Lightly sauté onions in butter or olive oil.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker. Cook on low heat for 4-5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Alternatively, add all ingredients to a pot. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 1 hour 15 minutes. Uncover and continue to simmer 15 minutes.